April Fool's Day 2023: Have Fun with These Hilarious Jokes, Riddles, Lines, and Texts

April Fool's Day 2023: Have Fun with These Hilarious Jokes, Riddles, Lines, and Texts



April Fool's Day is an annual celebration observed on the 1st of April, where people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other. The day is also known as All Fools' Day and is celebrated in many countries around the world. Here are some hilarious jokes, riddles, lines, and texts to help you have some fun on April Fool's Day 2023.

April Fool's Jokes:

Switch the salt and sugar containers in the kitchen. Your family members will be in for a surprise when they taste their morning coffee.
Change the language setting on someone's phone or computer to a foreign language they don't understand.
Cover a bar of soap with clear nail polish. The soap won't lather, and the person trying to wash their hands will be in for a surprise.
Fill a donut or a cream puff with mayonnaise instead of cream or jelly.
Put a fake spider in a friend's bed or on their desk. The scream will be worth it!

April Fool's Riddles:

What kind of room has no doors or windows? A mushroom!
What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark? Frostbite!
What starts with an E, ends with an E, but only contains one letter? An envelope!
What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck!
What is full of holes but can still hold water? A sponge!

April Fool's Lines: 

"I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"
"Is your dad a baker? Because you're a cutie pie!"
"You must be a magician because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears."
"I must be a snowflake because I've fallen for you."
"Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest."

April Fool's Texts:

"I just saw a UFO outside my window!"
"I think I just won the lottery!"
"I'm thinking of getting a pet lion. What do you think?"
"I'm getting married today! Just kidding, Happy April Fool's Day!"
"I'm stuck in an elevator! Help!"

April Fool's Girlfriend Jokes:

"I just saw a mouse in your purse! Oh wait, it's just your wallet."
"Can you tie my shoe? I can't have my girlfriend walking around with untied shoes."
"I heard they're hiring for a new Victoria's Secret model. You should apply."
"I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of your face on my chest. What do you think?"
"I can't wait to grow old with you... and our cats."

April Fool's Boyfriend Jokes:

"I'm thinking of buying a yacht. What do you think?"
"I just won the lottery! Oh wait, it was just a dream."
"I heard they're hiring for a new model for Calvin Klein. You should apply."
"I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of your name on my back. What do you think?"
"I can't wait to grow old with you... and our dogs."

April Fool's Sexy Jokes:

"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
"I'm like a Snickers bar, sweet and satisfying."
"Are you a magician? Because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears."
"You must be a shooting star

April Fool's Jokes

Here are some of the best April Fool's Day jokes to play on your friends and family:
Change the time on their clock or phone by a few hours, so they wake up late or early.
Put a piece of clear tape over the sensor of their computer mouse so it won't work.
Fill a donut box with veggies instead of donuts and offer them to your colleagues.
Put a fake spider or bug in their lunchbox or backpack.
Tell your friend that you've won the lottery and see their reaction.

April Fool's Riddles


If you're looking for a fun way to tease your loved ones, here are some April Fool's Day riddles to try out:
What starts with "e," ends with "e," but only contains one letter? An envelope.
What is always in front of you but can't be seen? The future.
What goes up and down but doesn't move? A staircase.
What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it? Silence.
What has a heart that doesn't beat? An artichoke.

April Fool's Lines


Here are some funny and witty April Fool's Day lines to share with your friends and family:
"I'm not saying that you're dumb, but you're about as smart as a donut without the filling."
"If at first, you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you."
"Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!"
"I don't always tell dad jokes, but when I do, he laughs."
"Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything."

April Fool's Texts


If you can't be with your loved ones on April Fool's Day, send them a funny text message to brighten their day:
"I just won a lifetime supply of ice cream. April Fools! It was only a dream."
"I'm getting married in Vegas tomorrow. April Fools! I can't even find a date."
"I just saw a UFO. April Fools! It was just a streetlamp."
"I'm pregnant. April Fools! I can't even get a date."
"I just won the lottery. April Fools! I didn't even buy a ticket."

April Fool's Girlfriend Jokes


If you're looking to surprise your girlfriend with a funny prank, try out one of these April Fool's Day jokes:
Replace her shampoo with honey or maple syrup.
Put a whoopee cushion on her chair before she sits down.
Set all her clocks forward by an hour, so she wakes up early.
Cover her car with post-it notes.
Offer her a box of chocolates filled with vegetables instead of candy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post